Last Updated: May 15th 2023
Thank You for shopping at Paddock Blade Australia operated by Paddock Blade Australia Pty Ltd.
If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase or you would like some more information prior to purchasing We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
InterpretationThe words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Paddock Blade Australia Pty Ltd, 305/245 St Kilda Rd, St Kilda VIC 3182
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to Paddock Blade Australia, accessible from
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation RightsYou are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your the decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
* By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods and once we have inspected the returned goods to make sure they are not damaged in anyway.
* Unless otherwise agreed between You and Us You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Us
We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order and You will incur a 15% handling and restocking fee for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
* The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
* The Goods are in the original packaging as they were when orginally received
* The Goods are packaged safely and securely being cling wrapped and strapped to the same pallet on which they arrived
* The Goods are fit and safe for transport
* The Goods are in good working order with no damage
* The Goods have been cleaned thoroughly removing any animal manure or any other foreign objects
* The Goods have a freight label clearly,visibly and securly attached to the product.
* A signed manifest document by the courier driver who picks the product up is photographed and emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Goods cannot be returned:
* The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
* There is no fault with the product and you have just had a change of mind on the purchase
* They have been purchased with a buy now pay later option (afterpay or zip pay) and have not finished paying for it
* The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly, or where the date of expiry is over.
* The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health
protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
* The supply of goods has been customised, altered or modified in anyway
* The supply of good have been damaged by You or anyone You have allowed to use the Product
* The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature,
inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to an address as instructed by us prior to sending it.
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment.
We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods and proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.