Paddock Blade is a solid reliable quick horse manure collector that makes Paddock Cleaning easy.
It gives you back your valuable time, so you can enjoy doing more of the things you love to do.
Proudly Australian made with Australian steel and components since 2017
- Every Paddock Blade comes with a lifetime warranty
Saves you 70% of your paddock cleaning time
Saves you 90% on your paddock cleaning effort
- Easy to empty and simple to use, predominantly used by women and teenagers
Designed to work on both flat, uneven, rough, grassy, rocky, and undulating terrain
Maintenance-free (No moving parts)
Can be towed with any ATV, car, ride-on mower, or UTE (Minimum 10-15 KMH over 13 horsepower)
300L Volume ( Over x3 more than a standard large wheelbarrow)
- Can be used as a trailer in reverse mode to carry bales, bowsers, and other heavy items around your property
- The fastest easiest and most efficient solution for your messy paddock(s) Thousands of happy users throughout Australia and New Zealand and hundreds of five-star reviews.
- $1187 includes GST & Delivery to Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, and South Australia. There is an additional freight cost of $189 to Queensland and the Northern Territory, $289 to Western Australia and Tasmania, and $599 nationwide to New Zealand.
*Please note the paddock blade is not intended for use on sand arenas or menages
We love it! When you have as many horses as we do at Siratsa Park and produce about 15+ tonnes of manure per year, we are always looking at ways to cut down the time all the mundane daily chores take, so we have more time with the horses. Our Paddock Blades have given us that. We will be back for a few more in 2022. Thank you!!!
Jayce & Matt Haskins
STS Siratsa Thoroughbred Stables
I gave the paddock blade a go behind the quad bike on the weekend.
I was a bit hesitant as the ground was still a bit wet and didn’t think it would work.
The paddock blade worked fantastic,
Within 30mins I had filled it up twice.
I can’t wait to do it again this weekend.
Love it and can’t recommend it enough.
Great customer service through out too.
Just cleaned a 2 acres paddock with my paddock blade. Took my 10 minutes and it’s near perfect. I just then pop it into a pile with a rake. So much better for your back and saves so much time.
The paddock blade works awesome and saves so much time. Easy to hook up and tow and isn’t too hard to empty. Jakes customer service was impeccable, even following up once it had been delivered. Love love it!!